Monday, December 26, 2011

What You Consider as Right Birth Time - Contd

Here is a comment from Mr. Piravi Perumal on the topic of Right Birth Time. I am happy that I have started a debate - a healthy one, on Birth Time and the first response has come. I am just posting it here for the view of all readers. I once again request all the readers to come out with their view on this topic. I am sure you all know that this issue is very important in deciding the correct prediction on the horoscopes.

Thanks Mr. Piravi perumal. We will continue discussion on this topic.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Sir,

First of all, please accept my hearty Congratulations on achieving Post Graduation in Astrology. As you said rightly, astrology runs through your gene, and I think this really feeds your thoughts of dwelling deeper in astrology which is your passion.

As regards your blog on the Right birth time, this is a good one which raises many points for consideration. My humble views are as below:

1.       In my view, the correct birth time of a child may not be the time at which the head appears, since the child has not yet been seen by the world fully.
2.       For the same reasons, 2,3 and 4th points may not also be taken.
3.       For some children, the umbilical cord may not be cut immediately on birth due to some medical conditions (Point 5).
4.       It is difficult to ascertain the exact time of the first breath of the child, hence this also may not be taken(6).
5.       Some children cry only after some time on birth. I was told by my mother that I did not cry on birth and hence they were worried. Only after some time, I started crying (7).
6.       So it could be either 8 or 9, since the child has come out of the mother and into this world.
We are eager to hear your views.

Regards,
Piravi


2 comments: