Monday, December 26, 2011

What you Consider as the right Birth Time?

I am very happy to share with you that I have successfully completed my Post Graduation study in Astrology and obtained my M.A Astrology degree. I should thank first my father whose astrological gene in me has been working relentlessly. I should thank my wife, children and my friends who have been encouraging me to pursue this subject at this age of 63 years. When this February 9th comes, I will be completing 64 years. That is why, perhaps I feel Astrology is my passion.

Well, in this post I want to ask all the readers to share your views on which "You consider as the right birth time of a native"?

There are many views on it:

1. Some say that it is when the head appears.
2. Some say that it is the appearance of forehead.
3. Some say that it is the time when head, face and hands are visible.
4. Some say that it is the time when the placentra breaks.
5. Some say that it is when the umbilical cord is cut.
6. Some say that it is the first breath of the child.
7. Some sya that it is the time of first cry.
8. Some say that it is the time when the body of the child touches the earth.
9. Some say that it when the full body of the child comes out of the mother.

I am sure some of you might have made some birth time corrections to generate a correct horoscope.
I would like to know all the different views and why such position is assumed as correct.
I will be greatful to all those who share their experience with me through this blog.
You can also send me e mail to snarayanan200889@yahoo.com, mynanathatha@gmail.com and s_narayanan@fwuk.fwc.com

Later I want to share what I feel as the right time in my view.

7 comments:

  1. Dear Sir
    Hearty Congratulations on your attaining Postgraduation in Astrology. In fact we have to thank your father for giving us a wonderful teacher in your form by planting his gene in you.

    well for the answer to the question raised by you:
    1. Point 1,2,and 3 are not correct as any part of the body can appear at the cervix leading to surgery too.
    2. Secondly as the child has to have a breath to be considered as 'live born', point 8 and 9 are also not appropriate as per medical terms.
    3. placenta can break even before a child starts its own life individually.
    4. The real living on its own starts only when it breathes on its own. In the womb also it is born and living but on the mother's oxygen.
    5. generally the coincidence of a child breathing and the cutting of umbilical cord happens together,but in some cases the cord is severed and the child has to be slapped to instill the breathing conditions.if the latter is not done the child does not see the light of the world.
    6. in some cases due to some reasons the umbilical cord is severed off after a few minutes. in such cases if the child has started its own breathing then the time of first breath counts,if not the time of the cutting of umbilical cord will count. What was done on medical grounds will have to be revealed by doctors
    So both points like the 'first breath or cutting off umbilical cord' play a role answer for this question.
    The above answers are based on my biology knowledge(I am a biologist)
    looking forward eagerly to know your views and the correct answer
    Regards
    Shyamala

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that first breath which is confirmed by the first cry of the child is the real time of birth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Effective post,thank yoy for sharing.
    Visit our website for best astrological services contact. Best Indian Astrologer in Singapore

    ReplyDelete