Thursday, December 22, 2011

A simple way to see the star matching between a girl and boy

Dear Friends,

One of my astrology students, Mr. Piravi Perumal has sent me an excel worksheet which gives you the match between a boy and girl. Each star is given with a code number. All you have to do is to enter the code of the star of the girl and boy. It will give you the matches out of 10. It gives the detail also.

But, I would like to tell you that it is not enough to just see the star matches alone. I will write about the important matching to be seen separately. If you want this excel work sheet you may contact Mr. Piravi Perumal at piravi.perumal@logica.com.

I thank Mr Perumal for sending me the excel sheet. I request him to help with this worksheet to all those who require this.

5 comments:

  1. A very interesting and enlightening writings indeed; it kindles one's interest in our ancient astrology a treasure of our Bharathakhandam. God Bless !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing this nice blog.
    To learn Web Design Courses in Mysore.Contact us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing valuable information
    Visit website for best astrological services contact. Best Astrologer in Singapore

    ReplyDelete